Monday, July 6, 2009




Here is Bella at her first day at church! She looked so cute in her new little dress! Her daddy baught that for her! She did so great she slept the whole time! We had fun showing her off to everyone in the ward too! Ya we really are proud parents:)

10 comments:

SarahC said...

I'm so happy that you got a blog! Your little family is so cute & Bella is beautiful! My blog is locked so if you want to be invited just send me an e-mail with your e-mail address that you use for blogging & I'll invite you!

Thunderbay said...

I love her little dress, the dress is soooo cute :) She is a little princess :)

Romney Family said...

She is so adorable! She looks just like you. I am glad everything is going well for you. I'm sad you weren't able to be there last Monday. I am in town until the
23rd, so we need to get together before I leave. email me or give me a call. 801-372-0293

JJ&K said...

So cute! Love her little dress. Hopefully I can see you at Lamb Day! Oh if you would like to look at my blog I need your email to invite you to view my blog.

sorensen family said...

Hey Bonnie,
I love your blog and Bella is so cute. You need to check out mine:jasonatandfamily.blogspot.com. I look forward to keeping in touch with you.

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

Yeah! you have a blog. Congrats on the little girl she is soooo cute. We need to catch up some time. I missed you at Lamb days. Send me your e-mail address and I will invite you to my blog. My e-mail address is trinasjohnson@yahoo.com

Tori said...

Just found your blog... SHe is so cute. It was fun to see her at the ball games on Lamb Day. You have a cute little family.

Curtis~Kali~Jaxton~Boston said...

I'm so glad that I got to see you for a minute at Lamb Days. Bella is so adorable!

Thunderbay said...

I'm so excited to babysit on Saturday. She is soooo cute :)

*natalie said...

Bonnie! I just found your blog. Married?! New baby?! Where have I been?

Congratulations! She is beautiful. I would love to stay in touch. Can I put you on my blogroll?