Saturday, February 5, 2011

What I am Grateful For.......

I am Preparing my Relief Society Lesson and This year as a presidency we decided to do our Presidency discussions on President Hinckley's B's. So I am talking on Being Grateful. This lesson has so many different things that have come to mind and I am really enjoying getting this prepared. Of course I am Grateful for so so many things. But one thing for sure is that Families are Forever. I am so grateful that I am going to be with my family forever. My love for my Ben and Bella is undescribable. I would do anything for them I love them so much. I truely have a testimony of Family's being together forever. I am so grateful for so many things and truely grateful for the Gospel.

Bella is seriously soooooo much fun right now. I am loving every minute of it. She surprises me every day and I just have no idea how she keeps getting cuter and cuter. I guess she gets it from Ben cause he gets cuter and cuter every day too. I love them so much. Bella is starting to talk so good now and she is so smart. Her Favorite show right now is "Beast" (Beauty and the Beast) She asks for it every morning. I love it so we watch it every morning while I clean the house and get ready for the day. Her Best Friend is Maddie Meredeth our next door neighbors little girl. They are sooo cute together. Whenever they play together they go upstairs in their rooms and Ben found them the other day in the closet reading books. They get so excited to see each other. I am so glad they have that Friendship. I hope it is a forever Friendship like I have always had with my Best Friend that I met when I was 3. Tosha we have and always will be Best Friends.

I am Truely Grateful for so many things. Life, Love, Family, Friends, The Gospel, The Atonement, and so much more that I get to enjoy.......

2 comments:

Colby~Megan~Hayden said...

Well said Bonnie!!!

Cedar Reids said...

Yay! Your blog is so cute! I'm glad you starting blogging more :)
Bella is such a doll! We love her!!!