We got to go home to Fountain Green this weekend. We had a lot of fun. My wonderful mother delivered an amazing message at Stake Conference. There was such a wonderful strong spirit there and not a dry eye in sight. You could just feel the spirit from the
beginning she
defiantly started out stake conference the right way. She is an amazing woman. She gave such a great talk about helping your family through trials. She did an amazing job. Bella loved playing with all the cousins. She loves all of them so much and was so excited to see Grandma and Grandpa. The cutest part was all the girls were dancing in the living room to
justin bieber. It was so cute Bella does the cutest thing she does the "splits" and she loves it. She was doing splits, flips, spins, and dancing so so cute. Ben taught her how to jump and it is the cutest thing ever she tries so hard and laughs when she does it. She is so much fun of course.. We are just loving it. Ben is doing amazing in school. He is one of the top 5 in his Engineering classes. He is doing so good in school right now and I am so proud of him. We had a great weekend with the family and of course a busy one. But we love to see the family. I love to see my sisters. We always have so much fun together. I am so glad that I got to hear my mom speak she is amazing..... We got to visit with my grandparents and I am so glad for all that they have done for us. They are all amazing people...
No comments:
Post a Comment