Thursday, January 19, 2012

"Baby Brudder"

“Baby Brudder” is Here… Bridger Ray Imlay was born November 17th at 7:08am. He weighed 7lbs 10oz and was 20 ½ inches long. That’s huge compared to Bella who was a whopping 5lbs 9oz. He was 2 pounds bigger that is big in baby weight. But he is cuter then ever we just love our little guy. Everything was perfect. We went in at 5 am they got everything ready started my IV and got me dressed. Luckily my mom and Erika came to be with Bella they brought her in for me at 6:15 right before they wheeled me away so that she could be here when Bridger was born. Oh she was so tired but it was the cutest thing ever. They wheeled me back I got my epidural Dr Gatherum started at 7 and Bridger was out by 7:08. Oh he looked just like Bella did. You defiantly knew that he was her baby brother. Oh and he had a set of lungs I loved hearing that noise. They showed him to me right away. They got him all cleaned up and suctioned wrapped him up and Ben got to hold him right by me for a while before they took him to the nursery. Ben got to go with him to the nursery where they finished cleaning him bathed him and got him all settled. My mom, Erika, Lynann, Mark and Bella were all right outside the nursery window watching it all. Thanks to Erika I got some really cute pictures. While this was all going on they were just closing me up and Dr Gatherum did an amazing Job. He took his time to make it look great. One of the nurses later told me that he spends too much time sometimes they are waiting on him but of course I am very glad he does. They then wheeled me to the room where no one was there yet it was kind of nice! It was great to have a moment to take it all in and then it was really fun because Ben and Bella got to bring Bridger into me! It was so much fun and such a spiritual moment. These are the moments in life when I couldn’t be more sure about the gospel. How all of this can happen. A Beautiful Healthy Baby Boy is brought into our lives. I know that Val was there Bringing him down. I know that she was there for Ben when his son was born. Bella’s Spirit just lit right up too when she saw him. I was worried about him coming because everyone kept saying that she would act out cause all the attention was not on her but she has been absolutely amazing. She just loves her “Baby Brudder” . She calls him “Little Buddy”, “Little Guy”, and of course the famous “Baby Brudder”. When someone asks what his name is she says “Baby Brudder”. It is the cutest thing ever. I had such a great delivery. Awesome nurses. Dr Gatherum was great with me and Dr Newbold was great with Bridger. I was so grateful for all my family that came to visit! There was a moment when they were all in my room, I was laying in bed and just listening to everyone visit and talk. I loved it. At one point they had me even laughing so hard and it hurt my stomach so much but it was worth it cause it reminded me of old times at my mom and dad’s when we would all just sit in the living room and visit. We would Joke around laugh and just spend time together. In the summer we would sit on the porch and eat like a whole box of otter pops. I miss that so much! I love little moments in life that do bring us all together. I am so grateful for my wonderful husband. I am so grateful for my two beautiful Kids and I am so grateful for my family. Family is by far the most important thing in life. I am loving our little family that is continuing to grow. It is definitely a journey that me and Ben are going to enjoy! You have to “Find Joy in the Journey” right! With my two cute kids and great husband I am definitely finding Joy in my Journey!

No comments: