Saturday, February 18, 2012

Quick Pics...

Bells Loving on her "Baby Brudder"... They are both Growing up so fast... She absolutely adores Bridger and she helps us out with him so much... We are glad that she loves playing

little "Mommy" Bella was AWESOME at the Dentist the other day...She was so much fun and actually enjoyed it...No cavities and great teeth... I am glad that she likes to Brush her teeth I am one

lucky mom...
At the Dentist Bella got Bridger this Mustache so Ben and Bella had fun Taking pics of everyone with my phone why I was in the Bank... Don't I have a cute Family...










Everything is going great right now. Ben got a new job at Smead as an Engineer. He is one of 3 there that are in charge of all their equipment. He has his own desk and office. He is so excited for it. The best part is it is a Paid Internship that works around his school schedule. He also gets college credit for it and a job when he graduates. We are so Blessed to have this happen for our little Family. I am loving being a busy mom of 2 little ones. It gets funner and funner every day we are loving it! I have the best husband that works goes to school and takes care of the kids why I am working full time. He is amazing and I couldn't do it without him. Like I said I am Truly Blessed:)











1 comment:

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

You have such a cute little family Bonnie!! Hope that things are going well. Miss being neighbors. :)