Just a little Recap...My 28th birthday was in March...Ben was so cute and ordered me this cake when he first told me what he ordered I had this Ginormous cake in my mind... Well it was Huge but it was absolutely Gorgeous...I had the best day just spending time with my kiddo's and that night we had dinner at Pizza Factory with Ben's family... I had the best Birthday cause I got to spend it with my little Family and I wouldn't have it any other way...
My cute Kiddo's are so much fun right now... They are growing up so fast too...Bella is adorable right now and has to wear her TUTU everywhere even to school...I let her because it is so cute...She also is my little entertainer the other day we were outside playing with all the neighbors and she says to me, "Mom I want to dance for my Friends will you sing Single Ladies" I had to laugh but of course I did it and she danced so darn cute and everyone cheered then all of her friends started dancing with her. She knows how to move too! Bridger is adorable he is always smiling. He is scooting all over the place too. I am sure he will be crawling soon. I don't know what it is about siblings but every time they play together Bridger just laughs the whole time and so of course Bella laughs. Every time Bella Walks in the room Bridger has to find her and he has an instant smile it is the cutest thing ever. I love that Bond that they have already..It is Priceless...
Bridger and Bella absolutely Love the Park and Swinging... They ask every day to go even at night when we are getting things ready for Bed Bella wants to go... I love that they are active and we will be spending a lot of time this summer at the Park Playing and Swinging...

I absolutely love this guy...He is the Best Daddy ever and he always has so much fun with the kids...He is The Best...







.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment