Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas At The Imlay's



































Christmas for the past two years have been bittersweet! Of course Christmas Eve is my Favorite Holiday! There is so much love people thinking of others! Bella has been so much fun. Ever Since Val died everything has been so different. Good and Bad. New and Old Traditions are starting and of course many Changes along the way. There have been many things happen this Christmas Season that have been really making me realize how Blessed I am.... First of all my Husband. He is the most Amazing Husband in the Entire World. Even typing this post just makes me smile. He makes me laugh and helps me relax when I get so stressed. He helps with Bella so much and the house. He is just Amazing and I love him so much. Oh and Bella......Bella is the light of our lives. She is so funny and her giggle her giggle is the cutest little thing ever. I just love to hear her laugh and she is so Happy. One thing that she does right now is every morning when she wakes up she playes in her crib and talks and talks. Then when she is ready to get out she yells "Mom, Mommy, Dad Daddy" until one of us comes to get her. Then when we get in there she gets the biggest smile on her face and then she will gather everything in her crib to hand to us. Her baby doll, Stuffed puppy, Blankets, Bink's, Bottles and everything else she can find. Once she is done gathering everything handing it to us arms full, she wants us to get her. I think it is the cutest thing. She is just so much fun and this Christmas with her was of course so much fun. We enjoyed every minute of it. I love the Holiday Season for a couple of reasons....Giving to others....Thinking of others....Remenising about loved ones.... Family.... Thinking of Christ and What he has done for us.... I love that we are so blessed to be able to share this wonderful time of year with the ones we love!! I love my family and I am so Blessed to have them in my life.

No comments: