Saturday, January 22, 2011

Christmas @ Home.......


Bella Ready for church the day after Christmas.
She couldn't wait to play with her kitchen that morning!!

Bella loved playing in her "Baby's" Pack and Play!
She would sit in it and Pretend to talk on her phone! It was the Cutest!


Bella's Christmas From Santa:)


Christmas was so much fun this year! We were able to stay Home and it was just Ben, Bella and me! We enjoyed every minute of it! Bella had a blast with all of her new toys!
I LOVE being a Mom and Wife! It definatly has its rewards! The little moments make it the Best! Like today I picked Bella up to help me with the laundry and she hugged me and put her head on my shoulder! And that is rare cause she is such a busy body. I loved it sooo much! It is little moments like that, that you have to stop and Cherish!




No comments: