Thursday, January 6, 2011

Temple Square




Temple Square is always an amazing place to visit. But during Christmas Time you feel such an amazing spirit. I really wanted to go up this year because Ben has never Been there during Christmas Time. So of course it wasn't easy it was bad weather and such a busy time of year but we made it! We had such an amazing time and a lot of my family got to come with us and share that great spirit that was felt. My Family is amazing to support my Crazy Ideas that I come up with. I know that it wasn't easy for all of them. But I had a wonderful time. Bella loved every minute of it she kept pointing and saying "light light" She loved it. Ben said of course that it was amazing and loved it. We definatly have to do this again every year! It is always good to take that time from our busy lives and remember really why we are here and why we celebrate this wonderful time of year!


No comments: